Right Wing Blog
Interested in writing for the Right Wing Blog? Please send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Recently, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was asked for her opinion on the raging controversy over the decision to approve the building of a mosque just mere blocks from the devastation of the 9/11 attacks at Ground Zero. Pelosi responded: “In America you have the right to build a mosque anywhere you want, or to protest it, or to be investigated by the Federal government for protesting it." Read More»
The polling numbers indicate the rock star status of President Obama has almost completely vanished. I have friends----probably many more than I know or I’d like to admit---who actually voted for Obama. Interestingly, I’ve had several of those friends fess up in the past few months. At that time, they both admitted they had voted for Obama and admitted it was an error they wished they hadn’t made. What happens to these former Obama voters in 2012? Well it’s too early to know….unfortunately memories are much too short. Read More»
- TWO AMERICAS
- California and Nancy Pelosi
- Are the Elites Finally Admitting that Multiculturalism has Failed?
- Republican Pledge - Good, but Good Enough?
- Taxes and Human Behavior
- Do We know LEFT from RIGHT?
- In the Age of Obama, Dissent is not to be Tolerated
- OBAMA: Principled, Politically Inept, or Sly like a Fox?
- Missouri’s 'Proposition C' and the Future of the Obamacare Mandate
- The Myth of Obamacare: Healthcare Reform vs. Insurance Reform